Monday, September 07, 2009

Labor Day Blessings

Heading out the door in a few minutes for a church picnic. Time to mingle with family and friends, to reflect on the blessings we have in this great country of ours. A good time to give thanks for the labor that we do have. Even if it has been a little slower this summer, I am thankful that with the change in the weather, the phone is ringing and the orders are coming in.

Blessings: to have a supportive and loving family; to have great friends; to have good health; to be able to be busy in productive ways; to have work; to have good workrooms to execute my designs; to have quality suppliers to provide quality products for my clients; to have a wonderful design community spread across the country... So many blessings to be thankful for. And above all, I acknowledge that these blessings come from my Gracious and Caring Father, God of all.

Always good to reflect again on how richly I am blessed. It is, after all, my birthday, and what could be a better time?

What are you thankful for?

No comments: