Thursday, September 11, 2008

Web 2.0 for window fashions

Hard to believe two years have passed almost to the day since I first conceived of blogging. And then did nothing. Since then, I've continued on my merry window covering ways, designing, selling and installing more blinds, shades, drapes, valances and cornices.... but not blogging. And what have I been missing? It's a whole new world out here. Two years ago I wrote about the technophobia in our industry. Well, I haven't contributed much to advancing the cause. I've been designing on my tablet at client's homes, but I haven't linked my Listo laser measure (a Godsend!) to the tablet.... Time to get serious. Eliminate the paper, automate processes, blog more...
Truly, Edwards Drapery & Interiors is a work in process. And I'm thankful for it!

No comments: