Saturday, September 13, 2008

Week's end

It's a glorious Saturday morning, and here I am in front of the computer again. I guess I shouldn't complain, since I am entering orders and visa charges, but this would not top my list of favorite things to do on a Saturday. It is amazing just how much paperwork a small business generates and how detail oriented you have to be in this business. All the more reason to eliminate steps by purchasing that wireless printer and generating Quickbooks invoices at the client's already.
Today I am tasking myself to read some of my favorite business publications though - the Bellingham Business Journal and Window Fashions magazine. And maybe a little online perusing to see what's new in the trade.... until the kids and grandkids come over! And then it's playtime!

No comments: