Friday, March 13, 2009

Stalling

Okay, I admit it, I am stalling. I really should be cleaning the house, since I have a whole day with no appointments - wow, what a luxury! - but instead I spent the morning ordering fabric for a client and updating the website. And I have to admit it, that was a job that I am glad to be finished with again. At least, for this month!

Up to now, I have managed my website on my own, but it was time to get some help. I have been thankful for the expertise of John Raasch and Maya at Mindfly.com, who is helping me fine-tune keywords, get Google Analytics going, and just generally making the website a better tool for Edwards Drapery & Interiors. Quite a science to the whole system of bumping your website up in the Google, MSN and Hotmail rankings! But the whole idea is to increase traffic to the website, for more phone calls, more sales and more enthused clients!

And now, time to grab the dustrag and vacuum cleaner... Because I can always design the next window treatment and whistle as I work...

No comments: