Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beautiful Drapery Hardware - Ado, Helser & Brimar

I just received a brochure today for a new line of drapery hardware by Ado. I've always loved Ado's gorgeous and innovative fabrics; I'm excited about this addition to their product line-up. My sales rep, Lisa, is always very good about coming to visit in this far corner of creation and keeping me up to date; she had shown me this hardware line a few months ago and I was eagerly awaiting the product roll-out. Ado is offering a wide range of smooth, reeded and fluted poles, cast resin and metal finishes, traverse rods and many different finials, all at a cost effective price. With the renewed interest in draperies that I've been noticing, it's great to have one more option for clients, to complement the creative window fashions they are looking for.

Of course, there are so many other beautiful options to choose from. To mention but a few, check out Helser's stunning offerings. Their Artefice line of minimalist textured metal would look wonderful in any home. The Helser brothers pride themselves on their customer service; no wonder Jay and Mark received the 2009 Client and Customer Service Company of the Year award.


More drapery hardware - Brimar this time. Brimar's wide selection of trims have provided the finishing touch to a number of my creations. They also supply textiles and wonderful drapery hardware. Definitely worth a look as well!


So much great drapery hardware, for every taste and style, from cost-effective to out-of-this-world expensive! Paired with some of today's amazing fabrics, it'll create a look that is truly gorgeous and uniquely yours.

1 comment:

Curtain Hardware said...

I have planned to rebuild my bed room with a fabrics and curtains with a drapery along with. This might be useful me!!