Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm a Certified Hunter Douglas Professional Dealer!

I finally completed all of the webinars to receive certification as a Hunter Douglas Professional Dealer! I made it my goal this month to complete the course and last evening polished off the last one.

What's so special about that? Why am I excited? I've been selling Hunter Douglas products like the Silhouette and Pirouette window shadings for quite a few years already. But now I've taken it to a whole other level. Lifting systems, size maximums, fabric choices, vane sizes - the course covered so many of the million details that accompany Hunter Douglas products.

There are very few Certified HD Professional Dealers in this area, dealers who have decided to take those extra steps in order to benefit clients. It is of utmost importance to me to increase my knowledge of the window fashions industry through education, by attending trade shows, seminars, webinars, and by reading trade publications and blogs. I've made it my on-going mission to be up-to-date and very knowledgeable about the products I sell so that I can provide the best possible choices and information to my clients.

And now, off to Baltimore to experience NeoConEast; the abundance of seminars and myriad of exhibits are sure to be educational and stimulating!

1 comment:

Marie~Window Designs Etc. said...

Hooray for you Debbie. Your commitment and knowledge are outstanding!
Clients who purchase custom window treatments from you will not only be getting great products, they will be confident purchasing them from an expert!